Festival UK was established in June 2010, We were attending the Glastonbury Festival and searching for information that related to Glastonbury and other festivals around the United Kingdom. All the searching was intense and very difficult as we could never find the certain piece of information that we were looking for. So we created our own Festival Network and brought all the information to one practical website. that is easy to use and is packed full with information.
- We provide a unique sustainable alternative to boutique camping and take pride in protecting the local countryside.
- Promote relevant “Green” initiatives by way of our employees, strategic partners and suppliers.
- Continuously review our Environmental “Green” Statement and ensure it remains appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, products, and services.
- To educate the public about the numerous benefits of recycling and increase demand for recycled products.
- We achieve a high level of performance by incorporating these objectives into our business planning and decision-making to ensure our goals are achieved