The Location Download Festival 2015
Donington Park, Derby, Leicestershire DE74 2RP
Friday 9th - Sunday 11th June 2017
The Download Festival is a three day rock music festival held annually at Donington Park, England (which hosted Monsters of Rockbetween 1980 and 1996, and 2002's Ozzfest). It usually takes place in June (although in 2003, the first day of the festival took place on the last day of May). The festival is owned and managed by Live Nation.
The Line up
To be announced
What to Bring
- A hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rainwear, woolly jumper / fleece and of course YOUR TICKET!
- Bring enough cash for the weekend, and/or a cash card (keep it safe!) - We have many cash machines onsite, all which accept all UK debit cards - some of the machines will also accept all International & credit cards. We also have trained engineers onsite to manage these machines - please ask them for assistance if required. A £2.50 fee will be charged to use the machines.
- Bring ID if you look under 16 in order to be admitted to the festival. You will also need ID if you want to buy alcohol and look 21 or under.
- Medication - If you need to bring medication with you, we recommend bringing a doctors note or a prescription for it if it is not easily recognisable. Plus, tell your friends of any allergies you have.
DO NOT BRING
- Offensive weapons or anything that may be considered offensive, even if you're planning to use it for camping (it won't be allowed in) This includes: ANY glass containers, ANY pets, Laser pens (they are dangerous and may result in eviction without refund)
- You may take food and soft drinks in to the event arena for your own consumption provided that any soft drinks are held in unopened and sealed plastic or paper containers with a capacity of 500ml or less. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes will not be permitted in the arena.
- Standard compact cameras will be permitted, though you will not be able to take in a camera with a lens longer than 6 inches. Video cameras are not permitted on site.
- Chinese lanterns are not permitted anywhere on the festival site.
- Flags on poles are not permitted in the arena. You can take them in to the campsites however.
- Pushchairs and buggies are not permitted anywhere on the festival site.
- In the main campsites, you will not be permitted to bring in gas canisters or petrol fuelled cookers. Anyone found in possession of a gas cylinder or petrol may be asked to leave
Welfare is open 24 hours a day and is able to offer festival & travel information, advice & leaflets on safer drug use & sexual health, support for lost children or lost friends, support for victims of crime, a sleeping area for people in need and emotional support for anyone having a bad time at the event